95% chance of rain but we managed 5% luck.
Rain, sunshine, whatever it was going to be, this is what we would have created anyway……….crazy-fun snorting laughter, tears, spontaneous running and the occasional special dance move. Why not? Because if you knew these two and loved being around them as much as I did, you will be nodding in agreeance with me right now!
Loved – every – single – second